Dr. Viviana discusses 5 ways to connect with your partner after baby arrives with Steph and Rosie from Studio 512.
Watch the full interview here
5 Ways Parents Can Connect With Each Other After Baby Arrives:
- 5. Take a walk together as a family (an opportunity to chat about your day)
- 4. Lots of Kisses with no pressure for anything more
- 3. Lend a hand both to help mom out and also to help partner out 😉
- 2. Ask questions! Invite moments to share gratitude AND gripes about parenthood
- 1. Divide and conquer! No need to both suffer through this. Give each other time outs as needed.
Dr. Viviana Coles is also hosting a Luxury Couples Retreat in Mexico. For more information click here.
If you have any further questions about this topic or to schedule a session with one of our clinicians, please CONTACT US.
Never miss a new blog post! Sign-up for our NEWSLETTER on our homepage.